PRO.CEED for PRO.FILE measurably improves the efficiency of your PLM processes
by accelerating and automating all associated workflows
PRO.CEED: the PLM Solution
PRO.CEED brings IT-enabled project and process management to the PLM process level
If so, then you should start managing your PLM processes based on IT enabled process flows.
IT enabled process flows create electronic task files as an effective way to automate and secure your document control processes. This will, in turn, provide structure to your project and process management and connect it to your product data and document control. For example, change or project documents can be reliably retrieved from project and process files since these are managed through built in dashboards.
PRO.CEED at Work
The main features of PRO.CEED and sample application packages for your specific PLM processes
Their satisfaction with our solutions is what drives us
“Our idea was to give virtually every employee, from manager to service technician, instant access to all relevant information.”
“It’s about gradually capturing and controlling all of our processes and the data they create… The PDM/PLM system has really helped us a great deal.”
Working With PRO.CEED
Automate your product related processes with PRO.CEED best practice application packages
- Engineering Change Management
- Contract Management
- Engineering Project and Document Control
- PRO.CEED Dashboards
The PRO.CEED application package “Change management” provides a “best practice” or “reference process” for change management.
The process is divided in five process phases, as shown below. This structure is based on the Q-gate method, which, for the finalization of a process phase, recommends the finalization of all previous phases. This is monitored and ensured by PRO.CEED.
Process phases in the change process
Contracts are growing in complexity and the need to have a company-wide, digital contract management system is becoming a must in every product-centric company. Being able to quickly access critical information, such as termination and contract extension clauses or compliance with relevant legal requirements is essential.
In addition, insuring that internal departments and external partners are always using the most recent version of a contract and that there is a documented approval process to any changes to contracts are critical to the overall success of a project.
The PRO.CEED application package “Contract Management” provides a “best practice” or “reference process” for contract management.
PRO.CEED Contract Management is a pre-defined and pre-configured application package which can be used quickly and productively without a lot of consulting and administration effort.
Engineering companies need to be able to properly organize the way they control, monitor, and document their projects. Growing levels of complexity, tight deadlines, and the obligation to comply with legislation and standards are increasingly taking the spotlight. Staying on top of all of this and making engineering projects a success are daunting challenges.
The PRO.CEED PLM solution supports you by automating your document control. A common basis for the documents and data created in the different departments ensures full transparency and accelerates your workflows.
- You plan your resources with Microsoft Project and use the PLM software solution, PRO.CEED, to monitor, manage, and document the progress of your projects
- Your project members are always provided with the latest documents and data when they start their task
- PRO.CEED comes with built in dashboards and reports that allow you to monitor the status of all projects at any time
Keeping an eye on all of your critical processes and being able to analyze them is the key to successful and continuous improvement.
With its flexible dashboards and reports, PRO.CEED gives you the tools you need to achieve this. You can track the progress of your processes at any time and identify processes that are not running smoothly.
- The PRO.CEED PLM solution enables you access to all documents and data associated with a process. Wherever you are and whatever time it is, you can always answer any questions about the status of your projects and PLM processes
- Reports and dashboards make it easy for you to pinpoint weaknesses in your project and process management, allowing you to actively improve your processes
- PRO.CEED also lets you streamline and define rules for your workflows
Learn more about PRO.CEED
and how it integrates with the PRO.FILE DMStec/PDM/PLM system
Giving you a grip on PLM. Find out how you can leverage the PRO.CEED PLM system to automate your product related processes
Knowing what really matters
Our “Knowledge” section is a rich source of information on the introduction of a PDM/PLM/DMS system and keeps you up to date on technology trends.
Join us for a look at PROCAD’s world of PDM/PLM/DMS systems and benefit first-hand from our expert knowledge.
PDM and DMS system with PRO.FILE
- manages and integrates your product data and documents
- serves as a Product Data Backbone, giving you central and secure storage
- support all major CAD and ERP systems